Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let the countdown begin!


Contestants are you ready???

In exactly 12 weeks, I will celebrate yet another birthday. After deciding last year that 25 would be my last fat birthday, I have 12 weeks to lose some more weight.

And all I want to eat is pizza and ice-cream and cheesecake and chocolate and pancakes.

But I'd settle for toast. *sigh*

But I decided today that I'm going to start eating better, so I decided I'd blog about my journey to 26 and weightloss...in the hopes that having my behaviour all over the interweb (that's Die Antwoord, by the by) would breed commitment and a sense of accountability. Riiiiiiight!

FOOD DIARY: 6 Jul. 2010
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 crackers, black coffee

Lunch: Soup, a naartjie.

Craving: E.R.R.R.T.H.A.N.G!

*BEEEEEEG SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment