Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Armageddon has a new date: 12 July 2010



I can hear and see Innesfree Park from my office and it breaks my heart that this'll no longer be the case come Monday. Not because I'm moving office, but because the glory known as the Soccer World Cup ends on Sunday (just in case you've been living under a rock for the last few weeks).

I think the country is going to go into serious depression-mode, so to treat this, I propse that all the Muslim Imams that sing from the top of the mosques should do the right thing and give their posts up for about a week so we can transmit messages of consolation to the whole of South Africa. Maybe it'd also help if radio stations only had Psychologists on air for that week also so people who need even further help can call in and talk to a professional.

Just a thought...use it, don't use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment